Salinas Self Storage offers high quality storage solutions at our state of the art facility, conveniently located off of Highway 101 at the Sala Road exit. Featuring a clean facility, vehicle parking, professional staff, individually alarmed units, and RV and boat storage, Salinas Self Storage is in a class of its own when it comes to providing storage and parking solutions for Salinas and beyond.
Here is everything you need to know about storing with us!
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I access my belongings at the facility?
- You can access the property with your gate access code between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:45 pm seven days a week.
What type of security do you have?
- Customers have individual access codes to be used each time they enter the facility, and all of our units are individually alarmed. We have video surveillance cameras throught the property. We feature set access hours, and an on-site property manager.
Do I get a lock when I move in?
- We have maximum-security locks available for purchase in our office, along with a wide range of packing supplies to help make your move easier.
What kind of documentation do I need to rent a storage unit?
- All renters must be at least 18 years old, and possess a state issued drivers license or ID, or passport.
What are the payment terms?
- All of our units are leased on a month-to-month basis.
Do I need insurance on my belongings?
- Yes, you are responsible for those items you store at Salinas Self Storage and insurance for those items is required. We offer affordable self storage insurance options at the facility. In the event that you are already covered, a copy of the declaration page must be available at the time of rental.
Do you have long term leases?
- For your convenience, all of our leases are on a month-to-month basis. Customers with long-term needs may prepay on a yearly basis (12 months) and get a 13th month free.
Is my initial monthly storage unit rent guaranteed for as long as I rent my storage unit?
- We work hard to provide a value to our customers through competitive pricing and by maintaining clean, safe, and secure facilities with the best customer service in the industry. Please keep in mind that your original monthly rate is not guaranteed for the life of your rental. From time to time, we find it necessary to make adjustments to our customers’ rental rates in order to keep up with the rising costs associated with providing top-notch service and a clean, secure facility.
Do you offer RV/Boat/Auto/Motorcycle parking?
- We offer both covered and uncovered parking spaces with power at the facility. Check online or with the on-site manager for current rates.
Can I change my storage unit to a different size after I have already moved in?
- If the unit size that you want is available at the facility, then yes, you can transfer to another unit. Your facilty manager will be able to assist you in that transition.
Do you offer rental or move in trucks?
- We do not offer trucks at our facility. However, we do offer move in assistance! Ask our staff for help moving your belongings in to your unit and we are always happy to lend a hand!**
Do you hold auctions at the facility?
- We hold auctions at the facility. Check with the facility manager for the next auction date
**Restrictions apply. See our on-site manager for details.